All Natural SunBlock Natural Organic Zinc Sunscreen:
- All Natural SunBlock Zinc Sunscreen is the best natural, organic and toxin free SPF 35 chemical free sunscreen - Made with food grade ingredients only
- Patented Zinc Sun Protection Formula - Independently tested and shown to have the most robust UVA and UVB protection of ALL sunscreen brands
- Maximum sweat and water resistant - Great for on the beach and off
- Hypoallergenic, perfect for all skin types - No Burn or Sting
- PETA and Leaping Bunny Approved - Neither the product nor any of the ingredients tested on animals
- Best Natural Organic Zinc Sunscreen 3rd Rock SunBlock SPF
- Compare to Elta, Alba, Badger and Honest Company Sunscreen
All Natural Sunscreen is available as Aromatherapeutic and Unscented.
All Natural Sunblock SPF 35 natural sunscreen is formulated exclusively from food-grade sunscreen ingredients. Consequently, it prevents skin damage caused by BOTH the sun and the toxic compounds.
Like any traditional natural sunscreen lotion, 3rd Rock SunBlock SPF 35 natural organic zinc sunscreen offers UVA protection, and it prevents aging, wrinkling and skin cancer as well, if not better, than synthetic-based sunscreens. It does so by preventing the nuclear damage to cell DNA that causes mutation and, eventually, cancer because it blocks UVA and UVB rays, rather than only blocking UVB rays like many standard sunscreens. Research studies have shown that cancer cells develop in acidic environments. Due to these studies, 3rd Rock Essentials formulated All Natural SunBlock natural organic sunscreen to have an alkaline pH.
All Natural SunBlock Natural Sunscreen Ingredients:
• Zinc oxide (23.5%)
• Vegetable glycerin
• Distilled Water
• Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil
• Gamma oryzanol
• Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil
• Aloe barbadensis Miller leaf gel
• High mountain desert beeswax with propolis
• Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax
• Phosphatidyl choline and / or refined coconut oil extract
• Boswelia sacra (Frankincense) essential oil (scented version only)
• Rosemary officinalis (Rosemary) essential oil (scented version only)
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
• Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
• Zea mays (corn) starch
• Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) extract
• Xanthan gum
Q: Why is there no expiration date?
A: 3rd Rock Essentials' products are made with a glycerin base whereas most other products are made with a water & oil base. Therefore, our products should not separate or lose their efficacy.
Q: Can the products be used on infants?
A: Yes, all of 3rd Rock Essentials products are completely safe to use on infants.
Q: If the infant sunscreen gets in my child's eyes, will it make them tear up or irritate them?
A: Everything that gets into the eyes will "irritate" your eyes, so to say our product will not irritate the eyes would not be completely true. However, our products are alkaline not acidic, which means if it does happen to get into the eye, it won’t burn the eye continuously. There may be a slight sting, but there won't be a continuous burn like you may experience from some other mainstream products. The Zinc Oxide will irritate your eyes (like sand could), but we have chelated our zinc oxide, so the initial irritation will subside. Our sunscreen is also chelated with amino acids, which are biocompatible with bodily fluids including ocular fluids.
Q: What is the difference between the infant sunscreen and adult sunscreen?
A: There is no main difference between the two sunscreens besides a slightly whiter look so that parents can see where they have applied the sunscreen on their children. We use the same ingredients for both sunscreens and are safe for all ages.
Q: Do you use nano zinc oxide?
A: No, 3rd Rock Essentials products are solely made with micronized zinc oxide, not nano zinc oxide. We choose not to use nano zinc oxide because....
Q: Do you perform tests on animals?
Absolutely not. 3rd Rock Essentials has a leaping bunny certification which provides surety that we meet the standards of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies, cruelty-free standards.
Q: Why is the sunscreen so thick?
A: Our sunscreen is a glycerin based product, which makes the sunscreen seem much thicker. However, a small amount of the sunscreen can go a long way. You do not need to apply the same amount of our sunscreen as you would with other sunscreens.