This soothing and calming cream relieves itchy and irritated skin affected by bug bites, poison ivy and more. It is the perfect companion for active outdoor lifestyles and safe for all ages since it is free of toxins and food-grade edible. It contains Dr. Grune’s patented silver biopolymer (a chelated silver oxide formula) which, unlike colloidal silver oxide products, remains active for up to two and a half hours after it is applied to the skin.
This lightweight and non-greasy formula works effectively on dry spots and mosquito bites. I have also recently used it on my kids who developed a minor rash caused by too much chlorine and chafing from their bathing suits, and it provided instant relief.